Lawn fertilization program in Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, and surrounding areas in Ohio.
Our six-step fertilization program nourishes your lawn throughout the growing season.
At Hoffmans Lawn & Fertilization, we offer a comprehensive, pet-friendly, six-step lawn fertilization program to nourish and beautify your lawn. We treat your lawn six times throughout the growing season using a highly effective granular fertilizer. We also include six weed control treatments and one lawn insect control treatment to provide your lawn with well-rounded care.
We offer our service to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, and nearby areas in Ohio. Give us a call at (740) 318-5296 to sign up today.
We apply six fertilizer treatments to your lawn during the growing season.
We follow a strict fertilization schedule to properly care for your lawn. During the growing season, from March to November, we apply six treatments of our nutrient-rich, granular fertilizer to help your turf grow strong and healthy. Here is the breakdown of our 6-step program:
- Step 1 - We apply our first fertilizer treatment in March or April. During these months, your lawn is actively growing using the energy it conserved while dormant in the winter, so an application of fertilizer can help it properly develop and recover from the winter.
- Step 2 - In late spring, we apply our second fertilizer treatment to prepare your lawn for the heat in the summertime.
- Step 3 - In July, we apply our third fertilizer treatment to help sustain your turf through the heat of the summer.
- Step 4 - From August to September, we apply our fourth fertilizer treatment to prepare your turf for the upcoming seasonal change in the fall.
- Step 5 - In September, we treat your lawn with our fifth application of fertilizer to nourish it and help it develop strong roots.
- Step 6 - In October or November, we apply our final fertilization treatment of the year to prep your lawn for the winter.
Our fertilizer contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other essential nutrients that help your grass grow strong and healthy.
Our fertilization program also includes weed control and insect control treatments.
Our fertilization program does more than just nourish your lawn — it includes six weed control treatments and an insect control application as well. We apply both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from benefiting from the fertilizer we apply. Without weed control, the weeds in your lawn can siphon nutrients from the fertilizer and grow stronger and bigger — at Hoffmans Lawn & Fertilization, we don't even give them a chance.
What's more, our fertilization also includes insect control treatments to keep insects off of your lawn. We apply a preventative grub control treatment to prevent grubs from turning your lawn into their lunch. We also apply a lawn insect control treatment to target a variety of insects including chinch bugs, ants, and more!
We use pet-friendly fertilizer to treat your lawn.
Your pets are family, which is why we go the extra mile for you and use a pet-friendly fertilizer. After our service, you can rest easy knowing we used effective products that won't harm your furry best friends. This means Fido can go back to playing, scratching, running, sniffing, and rolling around your lawn as soon as our treatments have dried!
Call us today to sign up for our lawn fertilization program!
If you're looking to nourish your lawn with essential nutrients, call us today at (740) 318-5296 to sign up for our lawn fertilization program! At Hoffmans Lawn & Fertilization, we provide you with a well-rounded program that nourishes your turf and combats the weeds in your lawn. Our service is available to commercial, residential, and HOA properties in Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, and other nearby areas in Ohio.