Lawn Disease Control in Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell & Surrounding Areas in Ohio
Our treatments work against lawn diseases like red thread, dollar spot, and rust.
Are you worried about lawn diseases affecting your grass? If so, we can help! At Hoffmans Lawn & Fertilization, we offer both preventative and curative lawn disease control treatments to prevent fungal diseases from establishing and eliminate existing ones! Our treatments work against lawn diseases like red thread, dollar spot, and rust. However, while our curative applications will eradicate the fungal disease infecting your turf, they can't reverse the damage it sustained. Fortunately, we offer lawn care services like fertilization, aeration, and overseeding to nurse your lawn back to health.
We offer our lawn disease control service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in and around Delaware, Lewis Center, and Powell, OH. Give us a call at (740) 318-5296 to get started today!
We Offer Preventative & Curative Lawn Disease Control Treatments
Lawn diseases can damage your turf if they manage to infect it. So, we offer preventative lawn disease control treatments to keep them from infecting it in the first place. We’ll come to your property around 3-4 times to apply these treatments so you don’t have to worry about lawn diseases during the year.
If a lawn disease has already infected your turf, we can help with that, too! We offer curative lawn disease control treatments to eliminate any existing infections. When you schedule our curative applications, we’ll assess your grass and decide the best course of action to get rid of it before directly treating the affected area.
We back our lawn disease control service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What lawn diseases can we treat?
Here in Ohio, there are several lawn diseases that could infect your grass. Both our preventative and curative treatments are effective against lawn diseases like:
- Red Thread: Grass infected with red thread is typically red or pink and very thin and stringy.
- Dollar Spot: Dollar spot appears on your lawn in little circular white spots that are usually around the size of dollar coins, hence the name.
- Rust: This lawn disease appears as yellow spots on your grass before they eventually rupture into reddish-brown spores that resemble rust.
Our Lawn Care Services Can Help Nurse Your Lawn Back to Health After a Lawn Disease
While our curative lawn disease control treatments will eliminate any lawn diseases from your turf, they can't reverse the damage it sustained. Because of this, we offer several lawn care services that will help nurse your grass back to health so it grows strong and vibrant, including:
- Fertilization: We'll fertilize your lawn to give it the nutrients it needs to rebuild its strength and health after a lawn disease.
- Aeration: Aeration loosens up compacted soil so water, air, sunlight, and nutrients can reach the roots of your grass. With improved access to everything it needs, your grass will recover quicker after being infected.
- Overseeding: Overseeding will fill in any bare or patchy spots resulting from a lawn disease by promoting the growth of new, healthy grass.
Call us today to sign up for our lawn disease control service!
Don't let lawn diseases ravage your turf! Whether you need preventative or curative treatments, our team here at Hoffmans Lawn & Fertilization can help. We offer our lawn disease control service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, and the nearby areas in Ohio. Call us at (740) 318-5296 to schedule our lawn disease control service today!